Choir welcomes winter with Christmas tunes and more

Beginning, intermediate and advanced choir sang their way through the winter night on Dec. 15 in the Carol Channing Theater at the Winter Choir Concert. Holiday spirit filled up the room as these talented students performed tunes from Broadway to Christmas to pop. Below are some photos from the concert:

Chamber Choir closes off the night with “Still, Still, Still, “ “Up on the Housetop” and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.” Photo by Jennifer Cheung
Senior Letter makes a special guest appearance during the song “White Winter Hymnal.” Photo by Tobi Kawanami
Beginning choir performs four Christmas songs: “My favorite Things,” “City of Stars,” “Sleigh Ride,” “We Need a Little Christmas.” Photo by Jennifer Cheung
Senior Esteban Quiñonez passionately sings “When I Was Your Man” by Bruno Mars. Photo by Ciara Kosai
Sophomore Madison Chan sings “New York State of Mind” by Billy Joel. Photo by Jennifer Cheung
Senior Marquis Richardson plays the flute. Photo by Ciara Kosai
Intermediate Choir sings “Where’er You Walk,” “Ding! Dong! Merrily on High,” “African Noel,” and “Fum, Fum, Fum.” Photo by Jennifer Cheung